Guys – go check out this interview I did recently with Deb Blum! Whether you lead your home or a team in your business, I know you’ll find everything she shared super helpful.
Deb talked about:
- Cultivating self-trust
- Trusting your good instincts
- Self-determination theory and what motivates people
- The faster path to achieving your vision
- Having a mindset of service
- Staying calm during tense conversations
- Being right vs. being effective
- And developing leadership skills in our children
Deb Blum is a certified health, life, and parenting coach PLUS has decades of experience as a consultant. She’s the founder of Redwood Parents, Inside-Out Activism, The Parenting 3.0 Show, her HOA’s president, and one of my best friends and collaborators.
PLUS – Deb and I have been on a very similar journey in our marriages and life in general, both committed to doing the work. Where I (enneagram type 5) investigate, learn, and really work to understand problems and how we got there, Deb (enneagram type 7) has this magic gift of seeing new solutions and a new way forward. I really enjoy working with her!
Please go watch her interview and give her some love. Share this with anyone you know in a leadership role — which is everyone!
Where to find Deb Blum:
- Website: https://www.debblum.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/debblumnow
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/insideoutactivists/